What you need for the Shark Program
A sense of adventure is a prerequisite for the Shark Program!
- a Transport Canada approved life-vest or PFD with whistle
- Appropriate deck shoes with soft non-marking soles. These shoes must be worn at all times on the docks and on the boats.
- duffel bag
- sailing gloves
- sunglasses with retainer string/strap
- rain gear
- warm top
- water bottle
- water-resistant watch
- personal log book
Mandatory Certification upon Completion
The below certification is required to complete the program, but it is recommended to already have this at the start of Program
- Have a valid Pleasure Craft Operators Card (PCOC)
- Have a valid Restricted Operators Certificate (Maritime) (required to operate VHF radio)
Note that alcohol, drugs or smoking is not permitted on the boats.
Are you interested? Click here to Join the Shark program.